High Concept
Am I blogging...or am I pitching my existence?


Saturday, June 19, 2004

Inside, and yet outside, too...  

When it comes to thoughts,
You know I'm the man
I've got more plots
than Death on The Installment Plan.


Hey, being a rapper is easy and fun! I just thought that up! All I need is some spliffed out beats to cover up the lack of flow and I'm set!

Sorry I haven't updated recently. (I'm sure nobody counts photos, including me, alas.) No lazy bastard, me--this week, at least. Work+overtime+newsletter+comic store (divided by, admittedly, one day of jury duty but multiplied by trojan ware infestation on my laptop)=me being pretty damn overworked.

So, remember when I was talking about embracing my inner sheep and activating my gmail account? Well, people keep talking about these things being "hard to get" and "in demand," and apparently Ebay bears this out. Nine bucks for a gmail invitation? I have, like, five invites (one of my super-hip chums advised me to invite myself so that I could have more than one gmail account but I haven't even done that yet....) Does, um, anyone want one? You know, not for Ebaying purposes (cuz I could be making that cheddar myself, yo) but because--I dunno. The cachet? The gig of space...

Gmailswap.com? "Because people are nice?" Can Edi and I get a Russian bride out of this, somehow?


posted by Jeff Lester | 10:00 AM |
linking
Consuming
switching
helping
archiving