High Concept
Am I blogging...or am I pitching my existence?


Tuesday, June 08, 2004

The Pitch: It's like The Hunger meets Willie Wonka & The Chocolate Factory!  

So. For my Friday, they've moved me to a different seat, had two other word processors call in sick, and seated me directly in front of a wide-mouthed jar of plain M&Ms, filled to the lip.

I just took photos of them. I'm hoping by catching the souls of the little happy-colored M&Ms, I will have no need to actually consume the perfect little bastards.

So, yes, that's the little mental snapshot of the day. Eight hours of work to go, me fixating on a jar of M&Ms. I wonder: if I eat enough to require my stomach being pumped, (a) will it get me out of work early, and (b) can I get workman's comp?

posted by Jeff Lester | 10:54 AM |
linking
Consuming
switching
helping
archiving