High Concept
Am I blogging...or am I pitching my existence?


Tuesday, June 01, 2004

The Pitch: It's like This Guy Just Won't Shut Up, Will He?  

I didn't go to Fremont to watch Bollywood films. Instead, half of the commentary on the Dawn of the Dead disc and a refreshingly dreamless nap. I'm waiting on Edi so we can walk down to the 826 Valencia so I can grab the new McSweeneys.

In other shopping news, our camera has achieved nigh-omniscience as I swapped out the 64 meg SD card for a 256 meg card: it is now carrying over a half gig of memory which is a thought I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around. That's something like 200,000 UNIVAC 490s in the palm of my hand, all working together to store overexposed blurry shots of my thumb.

posted by Jeff Lester | 4:43 PM |
linking
Consuming
switching
helping
archiving